viernes, 3 de octubre de 2008

Quake Live...It's alive!


A couple of weeks ago...Well...Actually last week LOL I sign up for the Quake Live Beta program...Gladly...Got accepted -;) So I create my account...Download the browser client (Works great on Firefox, haven't test it in other browsers...yet).

So...Have you ever played Quake, Doom or Wolfenstein 3D? I had surely do...I'm a big fan of ID Software games...

Let's look at some pictures...First, you can choose from various characters...


You can access a "Learn first" arena...


A bot called Crash is ready to give the first lessons...


You can even fight Crash in a small DeathMatch practice game...


The graphics are very cool, the movement is very smooth and you got a nice range of weapons...


As in most On-Line games, some additional data is downloaded when you load a new Arena, but this download is very quick -;)


In other words...Quake Live rules!!!

Greetings,

Blag.

No hay comentarios: