viernes, 14 de diciembre de 2012

SAP Code Jam Montreal - The Experience

Yesterday, December, Thursday 13, 2012 we held the first SAP CodeJam Montreal in the EBC of SAP Labs Montreal.

Special thanks goes to Krista Elkin and Jonathan Druker, with a great support from Helena Losada

The event started at 3:00pm and lasted until 7:00pm. We had about 30 people (SAP and non-SAP).

I was the host for the event, where I teach them about SAP HANA and creation of Tables, Views, Attribute, Analytic and Calculation Views, connection to Microsoft Excel and SQLScript.


I tried to make the event as casual as possible, so people had the right to interrupt me at any time and make questions...and even help me out when I make a mistake -:)  So kudos to Pierre Dominique for his great and valuable help...

People were really engaged following the Workbook that I compiled for the event, building all the examples and exercises.






Around 6:00pm we had a little break for "Pizza Time" and networking.




After that, we continue...




At 7:00pm we finished the event and people start leaving and according to their on-site feedback, they had a great time and really enjoyed the event.




For me it was really a great experience and I'm looking forward to repeat it next year -:)

Greetings,

Blag.

No hay comentarios: