lunes, 21 de enero de 2013

SAP CodeJam Lima - The Experience


This Saturday 19, 2013 we held at the Aula Magna of the Universidad Peruana de Ciencias Aplicadas the first SAP CodeJam Lima.

(I had some problems with my camera but Lennon Shimokawa and Raúl Vides Mosquera Pumaricra came to the rescue...so...thanks guys!)

We have around 20 people and I talked about SAP HANA.


As I'm from Peru...and haven't come back in 2 years and 8 months...I decided to start the day with a little session called "From Lima to Montreal...from Consultant to Development Expert" to tell people about my experiences, motivations, problems and successes.


Sadly...we had some unexpected WIFI connection problems, so we couldn't connect to out TK ucloud SAP HANA Servers...but that didn't stop us -;) As I provided them an 86 pages Workbook and I use CloudShare.com as backup....we could continue learning and having fun -:)



This SAP CodeJam was a replicate of the one I did in Montreal as I simply translate the whole Workbook into Spanish...we talk about Tables, Views, Attribute, Analytical and Calculation Views, connection with Microsoft Excel and SQLScript.


As always, I tried to show people how versatile and easy to use SAP HANA is with some examples and real life applications.



Of course, people ask me about SAP HANA implementations and how ERP fits into SAP HANA...



The whole day lasted from 9:00am to 2:00pm...time when the Pizza and Soda arrived...there are no pictures because everybody was really busy eating and talking...

In a nutshell, it was a fun and nice experience and everybody is looking forward for the next event -:)


Greetings,

Blag.

No hay comentarios: