sábado, 3 de diciembre de 2011

SAP HANA InnoJam Online Contest - Wake up call


Did you know that there's a SAP HANA InnoJam Online Contest? I hope not, because most probably...you haven't submit your idea...

Anne Hardy and Michelle Crapo has wrote blogs about it...SAP HANA InnoJam online contest, new start...Switching Gears - Have you heard about the Hana Online InnoJam? but it seems that sometimes two blogs are not enough to send a message...

Karin Schattka kindy create a WIKI with all the information and FAQ for this contest SAP HANA InnoJam Online 2012 so there's not much for me to say, except maybe to give you the Ideas Place link so you can submit your killer idea and win the contest -;)

sap_hana_innojam_online

But you know me...I just can't limit myself to that...didn't you know that if your idea is accepted...the 100 first will be, you're going to get access to the SAP HANA Sandbox? And that will be your space to install and/or additional tools that might help you, like "R" for example, or Microsoft Excel and Business Object Explorer.

Should I talk about the prizes? No...I don't think so...you can read it somewhere else, also I'm sure that for all geeks out there, having a chance to play with SAP HANA is prize enough, right?

As today, we have only 47 submissions on Ideas Place...meaning that 53 places can still be filled...so hurry up! Think about your killer idea! Submit it to Ideas Place! Get approve and develop your solution using SAP HANA! Make it to the finals! Win the contest!

I really hope that after reading this blog, you submit your idea...I will be watching -;)

Greetings,

Blag.

No hay comentarios: