miércoles, 10 de septiembre de 2008

Is the second TechEd better than the first one???


Ok...This is more a joke than a rant...So please don't take it seriously -:)

Last year...It was my first TechEd...I meet a lot of cool people...I was just walking around...People looked at me an told me "Hey! You're Blag...Nice to meet you man!"...And that was really great...But...

This year...It's my second TechEd...And when I walked around...People look at me and say..."Oh Man! There's Blag again...Let's hide so he don't see us..." -:(

Jokes apart...I'm so happy because I have meet really cool people this year, including Graham, Ryan, Sonia, David, Marcelo, Gail, Aslan and many others...

So...Is the second TechEd better that the first one? I should say YES!

Greetings,

Blag.

No hay comentarios: