jueves, 22 de enero de 2009

Who you should be following on Twitter...


Twitter is a great service, no doubt about it...But sometimes is hard to choose who to follow and who not.

That's why I' want to drop a little list of interesting people...

@Blag --> Alvaro Tejada Galindo (That's me of course). Senior ABAP Consultant, Scripting Languages Geek, SAP Mentor, Blogger, Programming books author and Punk. I don't need no introduction -;)

@dahowlett --> Dennis Howlett. Full time blogger on innovation for professional accountants. This talks straight to the face, no jokes...Just the awful truth.

@monkchips --> James Governor. Co-founder of RedMonk, something like a firehose - tech and everything else in 140 char bursts. This is your reference for everything IT related.

@_why --> Why the Lucky Stiff. The ill-conceived freelance prof. If you're related to Ruby, Camping or Shoes...He's your guy -;)

@jonerp --> Jon Reed. Jon Reed of JonERP.com is an SAP Mentor who blogs and podcasts on SAP skills trends. No one knows more about SAP that this guy...Ok...Maybe SAP CEO's...

@TechCrunch --> Michael Arrington. Making The World A More Ajaxy Place. Come on...You know you love TechCruch!

@ChuckFacts --> Chuck Norris Facts. You better follow him...You're life depends on it...

@ryanstewart --> Ryan Stewart. I obsess over Rich Internet Applications and work at Adobe as a Platform Evangelist. Are you on RIA? Follow this guy then!

@Scobleizer --> Robert Scoble. Tech geek blogger @ http://scobleizer.com. I don't this guy, but all my friends follow him...He must be good stuff...

@Veronica --> Veronica Belmont. Host of Tekzilla on Revision3 and Qore on PSN. Also, a geek. She's a geek girl...What else can you ask for?

@timoreilly --> Tim O'Reilly. Founder and CEO, O'Reilly Media. If you don't know Tim...You shouldn't be on the web...

@jwales --> Jimbo Wales. You know, the Wikipedia and Wikia guy. Believe or not...I got a picture with this guy!!!

Please keep in mind, that not only because you start following them, they're going to follow you back...If you think that, you really need to read this...

Do you follow me on Twitter? Coz I'm not following you...

P.S: To all my dear and beloved Geek friends (Yes...SAP Mentors and SCN related), if you're not on my list, it's not because you're not interesting to follow...It's because this is a short list...And wanted to put the most representative guys/gals that I'm following...If I'm on the list...It's because this is my blog and I can do what I want here...Don't like it...Do your own list on your own blogs!

P.S.S: I'm joking of course -;)

P.S.S.S: Thanks to my good friend @luislanz --> Luis Felipe Lanz. NetWeaver Visual Composer Expert at SAP AG. This is a direct link to all the people I'm following...

Who's Blag following.

Greetings,

Blag.

No hay comentarios: