viernes, 15 de octubre de 2010

With a little help from my friends...


I think it's good karma, to once in a while write a post sending thanks to all the people that for better or for worse have helped me to become the professional I am today...of course...I can put them all...but a small list is better than nothing -:)

Not in particular order...just...thank you so much for being my friends! And please, don't stop bugging me when it comes to help me out -;)

* Marilyn Pratt
* Jim Spath
* Nigel James
* Leonardo de Araujo
* Craig Cmehil
* Jon Reed
* Dennis Howlett
* Abesh Bhattacharjee
* Sue Keohan
* Mark Finnern
* Aslan Noghre-kar

Greetings,

Blag.

2 comentarios:

Jon Reed dijo...

Blag, the pleasure is mine - I always have enjoyed the time we spend and I believe the community we have built is the most important thing in SAP we have accomplished - well, except maybe for Blagbert in your case. :) Until the next time!!!!

- Jon

Anónimo dijo...

Wow, such awesome company to be in, and to make the short list. I'm grateful, Blag.

-- Jimbert