miércoles, 27 de agosto de 2008

What's more exciting...First TechEd or Second TechEd?


That's a question I started to ask myself today...Last year I attended TechEd at Las Vegas, and it was awesome! It's was first time ever...And I thought nothing could beat that...But with the upcoming TechEd at Las Vegas...I started to doubt it...

First time, I didn't knew exactly what to expect...I knew that I was going to meet face to face a lot of my best friends...I was going to participate in some great Blogger's Only Round Tables and have a lot of fun...

This year...My second time...I know exactly what to expect...Meet my old friends, meet new friends face to face, host my own BoF Session, participate on RIA's Hacker Night...And that's why this year, I'm more excited than last year...

Last year was awesome...This year is going to be a blast! So many great additions to the show...Really cools guys/gals are going to attend...Hacker Night is going to accept more people...DemoJam is going to be superb with ESME...Palazzo Hotel rooms seems to be cooler that Mandalay Bay's ones...

I really can't wait for Sunday 7, when I'm going to head to the airport to catch my flight...Only 11 more days...And I can't wait!!! I'm going nuts -:) Believe me...We're going to have a SAP Mentor Kickup Meeting, so a lot of nice things are going to come out...

I just can't stop saying...If you can attend a TechEd...Do it! Don't miss the best event of the year...Don't miss Community Day...Don't miss DemoJam...Don't miss RIA Hacker Night...Don't miss meeting the SAP Mentors...Don't miss getting involved with most amazing, growing and welcoming Community ever...

Greetings,

Blag.

Technorati Tags:

No hay comentarios: