lunes, 23 de diciembre de 2013

Instant AngularJS Starter - Book Review

I have used AngularJS before when I wrote my blog AngularJS, PHP and SAP HANA. But of course...I only learnt what I need at that time...so I really wanted to learn a little bit more -;)

Instant AngularJS Starter is the my first "Instant" book...and I can say...I couldn't be happier with it -:)



Even when the book is fairly short...only 66 pages...it's just the kind of book I love...it comes with a quick introduction to AngularJS and what it's more important...the whole book guides you through the building of a complete application...so you can learn how to build it from the scratch and get a perfect base to build your own projects...

The author explains everything is a nice and easy way...so it's easy to follow and understand...let's see some images of the application you will get to build...




As you can see...it's just a simple application but in the end it uses all the AngularJS settings so you can quickly get use to them and learn them as well...

If you haven't use AngularJS before...then this book is totally for you...if you have some experience...then just go for something more advanced...this book is aimed for the total newbie...and...even when I wasn't a total newbie...I learnt a lot from it...

I got another AngularJS book that I just start reading...so stay tuned for more... -;)

Greetings,

Blag.
Developer Empowerment and Culture.

No hay comentarios: